Reanna Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum for random role playing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Empty
PostSubject: Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )   Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 12:09

Here we should list some systems that are worth keeping an eye on and eventually test them.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )   Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 12:09

I can think now on:

Fate - Because their scenario building looks awesome

Marvel Heroic Roleplaying - The loose combat system leaves a lot of space for creativity, and the down time may be ( or not ) interesting
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

PostSubject: Re: Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )   Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 13:15

Shadows of Esteren -  Sounds interesting that the characters attributes are psychological characteristics instead of physical characteristics. And the medieval Celtic horror setting is amazing.

Iron Kingdoms RPG - We already played with D&D rules, but i want to see how the game works with rules specified crafted for the setting. I didn't feel that D&D worked in Iron Kingdoms at all.

Unhallowed Metropolis Revised - Don't know much about it, but i liked the idea of the setting. It has his own set of rules. Basically it is a steampunk horror game.  Here's a review: Part 1 -  http://mundotentacular.blogspot.com/2014/05/rpg-do-mes-unhallowed-metropolis-horror.html
Part 2 - http://mundotentacular.blogspot.com/2014/05/rpg-do-mes-unhallowed-metropolis.html
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )   Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Icon_minitimeMon 2 Jun - 22:18

Trail of Cthulhu: The Armitage's Files - Well, we already know how Trail of Cthulhu works. But i'd like to test the "Armitage's Files" campaign because it brings a new concept which is a sandbox investigation campaign.

Btw, i think Armitage's Files would work great in RPG PbP

Last edited by Kobold on Sat 14 Jun - 9:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )   Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 13:49

Numenera - Curious about the gm intervention system thing, actually. The scenario is pretty good too.

Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )   Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul - 10:12

Iron Kingdoms RPG - I want to see if the rules fit better than D&D rules. The setting is great, but doesn't work very well with D&D rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )   Systems to test ( and maybe "why" ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Systems to test ( and maybe "why" )
Page 1 of 1