Reanna Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum for random role playing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 18:40

(( It is still the beginning, but you can give your toughts in the rpg so far, if you want ))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 23:54

Jack smiled at Faywen. Well, he did want to known what the fuck was in the pen drive. Kinson wasn't the kind of people Jack wanted to be around, but Faywen was nice. And pretty too.

But in the end, going with they was the smart thing to do. There was some serious shit happening in UFBA, after all, and they seemed to be mages as inexperienced as he. Older mages had their cabals. Maybe the young ones should have it too. They should stick together.

"Well," Jack said "guess it wouldn't hurt. We need to get to the bottom of this as quickly as we can. Until now all i can imagine is that some weird crazy villain wants the brains of UFBA's smart guys. But i guess that i must watching too many movies."

He looked to the sides, trying to see if someone was spying on them.

"Anyways, i got my motorcycle. Guess i'll need to follow you in the rain. That's gonna suck. But who knows... maybe Lady Luck will smile for me a litte bit"
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 0:14

(( Campaing is really nice Mococa, just keep it going! ))

With a quick smile, Kinson looked around and stood up.

"You will be welcome and can stay as long as you wish." It was a really uncommon thing to have visitors, that was a chance to try not to be a weird loner. He also remembered her master Avila talking about mages forming small groups to contribute in the activities.

"inded Jack, with the crazy weather in our city, maybe we can get lucky and get some sun. Well then, i think we should get going." Kinson began moving to the door stopping just to see if Jack and Faywen were following him and then heading towards the parking lot where is car was.
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 1:01

(( His 'limo', not 'car'. I have a car Razz ))

(( Also, I said I like it already, but you guys are taking too long to finish the day u3u Psychos! >Cool ))
Back to top Go down
https://reanna.forumotion.com
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 1:04

((nobody told you to go play the sims with your son u_u))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 1:34

In the campus:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 2:06

((Yep I'm definitely enjoying the RP so far Mococa ^_^ and lol I have to agree with kobold, Raxiell :p This is what happens when you're impatient and leave early!))

Faywen laughed out loud when Jack mentioned the crazy brain-eating villains. "I'm really glad you're coming." She smiled and blushed slightly.

"Thanks for letting us come over to your place," she said quickly to Kinson, "I realise how unorthodox it is to invite strangers over but this is certainly not a normal situation." When Kinson stood to leave, Faywen stood quickly too, only pausing to cast another look around the room before following after him.

She paused again at the door of the building, "Which car should I be running to?" She turned to Kinson. To Jack, she said worriedly, "Are you sure you're going to be okay on your motorbike? Do you have a raincoat?" While waiting for their response, she cast a look around for Mizurai and Suruka.

((Hmmmmmm not sure what I'm going to get Mizurai and Suruka to do... Maybe follow the car? Would they even be able to keep up?))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 9:06

(( Oh, I need to warn you all: I'm --probably-- gonna travel today, which means I cannot DM until I come back, on sunday. Don't have internet on my home city. You'll know if I did travel if I do not answer in the next 5 hours ))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 12:14

(( Turns out i'm going to travel. but can still post from the cellphone! ))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 12:27

(( All fine bro, good trip o/ ))

"Yeah, seems like we didn't got lucky... Are you sure you want to go by motorbike? I know it's not very cool to leave it here, but we can come back later to get it."

Sweeping the parking lot, Kinson sees his car and point it to his colleagues.

"It's that one right there. Just tell me when you're ready."

Kinson grabs his car keys and get ready to turn off the alarm the moment they start to run.
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 13:13

(( How can I be the villain if you are Squid Vampire with a suit and a Mafia car?! ò_o ))
Back to top Go down
https://reanna.forumotion.com
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 13:25

(( @shadowrose Suruka can keep the pace because of her flight and the slow traffic. There is a problem with the heavy rain, but as a strong spirit, not much problem there. Now Mizurai... that may be a problem xD ))

(( Edit: Mococa, try to NOT use auto correct, this sentence was impossible to understand XDD ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 6:22

While waiting for Jack to reply, Faywen cast her glance over the university grounds. She could just make out Mizurai sitting miserably wet in a tree. Suruka could keep up with them but Mizurai.... She couldn't leave Mizurai behind but she didn't want the two boys to see him. The more they knew about her, the more they could use against her.

But did she really have a choice? No, she shook her head, she didn't. She looked around and made sure the other students were looking away and then clicked her tongue and signalled for Mizurai to come to her. Mizurai gave her a wondering look but came quickly. As he reached her, Faywen extended her arm and he hopped onto it. She blushed and kept her eyes focused on the red panda as he shook himself dry, "Kinson... um... do you mind if Mizurai gets a ride with us? He won't make a mess of your car, you have my word, but I can't leave him out here."

She unzipped her jacket and Mizurai crawled in, snuggling up to her body heat and then zipped her jacket up again. It was done so quickly, however, that if you hadn't been paying attention, you wouldn't have known what happened albeit for the lump that was now part of Faywen's jacket.
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 16:16

Jack scowled and then whistled.

"This is sure a hell of a rain"

He looked to outside, thoughtful for a few seconds but them smiled at Faywen when she asked if Mizurai could go in the car. The girl looked really cute with her little... red raccoon or something.

"I could go if my harley and get there before you guys. But this way even my bones will get soaked."

Jack sighed and then raised an eyebrown to Faywen and Kinson.

"Well... if somehow my trenchcoat got rainproof for a while, i guess i'll be okay. You guys know what i mean?"

Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 16:57

It took a moment, but Kinson realized what Jack wanted. He put his hand on his colleague shoulder, touching the trenchcoat.

(( I'll try to make it waterproof for some time with Matter ))

"Don't know friend, maybe you can get lucky and don't get soaked. Well, i'll be going, turn on the car. Follow me Faywen."

Saying that, Kinson begun to run in direction of his car covering his face with his hands knowing that it was useless anyway. Turning off the alarm middleway, he reaches the vehicle and quickly enters it.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 17:49

Faywen finally looked up when Mizurai was safely in her jacket. She was startled to see Jack smiling at her. She had expected derision maybe, a mocking comment about her "pet", to which she would have harshly responded, "He's not a pet, he's family," often to the amusement of her mockers. She puzzled for a while and then decided to do something out of character. She smiled back at Jack and said, "Well hopefully you won't get too cold or get sick!" gave him a quick peck on the cheek before running out into the rain, one hand shielding her eyes so she could see where she was going and the other hand protectively around her precious bundle. As she reached Kinson's car, she quickly got in on the passnger side. 

((I dunno, can I use my Life arcana to make him not feel the cold so much/not get sick from being in the cold? That's what she's trying to do anyway))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 19:47

((Breaking news: student is shot near the mathematics institute by UFBA's security when he tried to escape after being caught spraying the wall))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 20:05

((Wait, for real???))

((And how does Jack know where Kinson lives?? Did Kinson say? Or is Jack following the car?))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 20:06

((Yep, for real :X))

((i'll run to the car, then get the address xD)
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 20:21

(( Tyghorn, can you tell me how many points you have with the matter arcana? i don't have your sheet right now and raxiell is at college currently =x ))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 20:23

(( I have two points bro. Want me to send my sheet for your email? ))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 20:41

(( my internet plan for the cellphone only allows 30MB a day. i have it in my email, but better not to get it =x ))

Matter roll:

Life roll - cold resistance:

Life roll - disease immunity:
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 20:47

10-again:
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 20:54

The cotton pores of the coat becomes smaller and smaller, and the cloth begins to look more like a raincoat.

The cold Jack was feeling becomes a little less pronounced too.

((and the disease resistance worked too, but not something he would feel. ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep - 21:00

((Wait so is the student dead or just injured? That seems pretty harsh for just graffitti-ing a wall...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reanna Roleplay Forum :: Roleplaying :: Short Adventures-
Jump to: