Reanna Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum for random role playing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowrose

shadowrose

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep - 7:16

((BAHAHAHA OMG IT DID TAKE US 15 PAGES TO FINISH DAY ONE xD *cracks up laughing and falls off her chair*))

Faywen awoke semi-drenched in sweat. She looked around wildly. Mizurai was huddled in the corner, slightly scared from Faywen's antics in the night time. It was not until her eyes rested on Suruka that Faywen at last calmed down. It was a dream, she thought, Just a dream... She called Mizurai over and after a bit of convincing, she came over and Faywen cuddled her, shivering slightly as she recalled the details of the dream. Blood... cats? A man... As Faywen concentrated on her breathing, she pondered the significance of the dream.

When Faywen stopped shivering, she went to a nearby spring and had a quick dip and then changed back into her dress. Finally she was ready. Sort of. She set off at a brisk pace towards the campus and as she stepped foot on the campus, she gazed around and gazed apprehensively at the cats. She called to Suruka to draw some strength from, it felt like she would need it today.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep - 14:16

Kinson woke up with a piano song as alarm. The day was dark as night because of the clouds and because the sun didn't rose up yet. He checked his agenda and sighed because he had two classes with a hole in the middle that day, another messed morning. He took his time to choose some comfortable clothes and a good blazer. While he was eating breakfest, the news spoke about a guy who was shot at the campus.

He arrived at the place under heavy clouds and saw the amount of people and talking about the incident. Kinson still had a few minutes before his class started, so he just stayed around the classroom trying to listen to what people were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep - 16:21

Jack arrived early at UFBA, but he didn't go to none of his classes. Instead, he stayed near the Universitary Restaurant, talking with some friends and random guys about the incident that occured at UFBA last night.

He was ansious to get to the bottom of the mistery that he and the others had entered. While he was waiting, he asked to the passers if they could spare a cigarette or two even if the person wasn't smoking. Most of the times he got the cigarette. It was just luck... with a little push by Jack's little magic tricks. He had a pack of cigarettes of his own, of course, but why use it if he could get it for free just asking to the right person?

Anyways, the sloth trying to cross the street was really a thing. But after the owner of the car that was waiting for it to finish the crossing got impatience and put the sloth on a tree, Jack got bored and ansious again. But still... a sloth? What the fuck it was doing at UFBA?

He was just finishing one more cigarette when he saw Kinson's car going up to the parking near the Mathematics institute. Jack got there as Kinson was entering in the building.

Jack approach Kinson sideways and, without looking at him, said with a cosnspiratory tone, while suspiciously trying to see if someone was spying on them.

" So, any luck with that locked files or something?"
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 10:13

Kinson realized Jack's arrival but stayed looking around the campus. He talked only for him to listen.

"Well when i went to sleep yesterday it was about 10%, it must be around 30% now. Like i said, it would take an entire day."

He sighed and checked his watch.

"I'll have class in a few minutes, unfortunately i'll only have the second period to search something useful. Ah, and the email i send to the teacher returned with error, i think we would need to go to the same classroom at the same time with hope to find him or we need to check in the collegiate. Have you seen Faywen around?"
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 21:09

Faywen walked around aimlessly for a while, freaked out about the dream and the animals on campus. Eventually she decided to go back to the Mathematics Institute, maybe there was a clue there or something, she wasn't really sure what she was looking for but her classes didn't start for ages anyway. As she approached the Mathematics Institute, she noticed Jack and Kinson and waved at them.
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 22:31

Just as Kinson finished asking about Faywen, Jack saw she waving at them. The ways of fate sometimes are strange ones. The acanthus waved back to the girl.

"Well, actually i do saw Faywen," he said with a smile. "Shall we go meet her?"

Without waiting for a answer, Jack went to where Faywen was standing.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 6 Oct - 23:11

After Jack left, Kinson turned to see Faywen waving. He went in their direction.

"Oh, hello there. I hope both of you sleeped well. As i was saying to Sir Jack, Miss Faywen, our little transgression with the files will be complete at this afternoon with luck. If that's the case i'll call." He whispered only to his friends, while sublety looking around for anyone trying to hear their conversation.

After this, he spoke more freely: "Well then, if you excuse me, i have a class right now, well meet later."

Kinson bowed to his friends and went to the classroom, hoping it would end soon.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Oct - 6:46

Faywen smiled at Jack and Kinson as they approached. "Not sure how he's going to call us," she laughed when Kinson left, "I don't think I gave him my number... Anyway what are you going to do now, Jack? I don't have class for a while so I thought I'd go check out the room again, just in case there's something different. In any case, I thought I could verify if that janitor was telling the truth about the projector." She leaned in closer, "Have you noticed how weird the animals are acting today?"
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Oct - 8:55

Kinson only:
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Oct - 22:45

Jack didn't though in checking the room before the time of their class. It was a obvious thing to do and he felt kinda stupid. He scratched his head and smiled to Faywen.

"Now that you mention it, i guess we should go to that room again. Right know. Hope there's no one using it right now."

He felt kind skeptic when Faywen spoke of the animal's behavior. Well, that sloth sure was a strange thing, but he didn't think it had any relationship with whatever was happening in UFBA.

"Well, there was this sloth trying to cross the street near the FACOM*, but i don't know if it's really a thing... Do you think that was somehow connected with... well, with the things we don't know yet?"

ps: FACOM stands for Faculdade de Comunicação/Communication's Faculty
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Oct - 5:50

"Well I..." Faywen paused, all she had to go on was her gut feeling and the nightmare she had last night. Nothing tangible. Nothing that wouldn't get her laughed at. She shivered slightly. "It's probably nothing," she finally said. "Let's go check out that room," she said and started heading into the Mathematics Institute, pausing to check that Jack was behind her.

"What do you think about all the talk about that student?" she asked, "Seems a bit extreme to shoot someone for graffiti."
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Oct - 18:56

Jack saw that there was something relationed about the animals strange behavior that made Faywen uncomfortable, bur the could not tell what it was. "it's probably nothing" most of the times means "there is something", he though. In the end he preferred not to say anything about that.

He started to follow Faywen when she paused.

"Yeah, great mistake. He shouldn't get shot just for some weird graffiti. I guess that the security here in the campus is really unprepared. They aren't the police, i don't even know if they can use their guns for anything besides self-defense."

Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 8 Oct - 23:49

Jack and Faywen:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 6:53

Faywen nodded, unsure of what else to say. In any case, her attention was soon drawn by all the students. "I'm getting tired of being stared at," she said to Jack in a low voice. "Do you recognise either of the janitors?"

When the student came up to them, Faywen stared. A student coming up to them instead of just staring at them? How did they even know if they could trust the student? Could the student just be a clever diversion? She shrugged and looked at Jack to see what his response was. They had to be careful not to arise suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 22:01

(( OMFG you guys are paranoid. How to you even get up in the morning? xDDD ))
Back to top Go down
https://reanna.forumotion.com
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 22:04

(( Well Basically i'll finish my class and after that will search for them. I'll not go to the other class so we can continue the investigation. Tell me when it is the right time Mococa. ))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 22:49

"Nope, i don't know either of the janitors. But i don't come to the Mathematics institute very often. What concerns me is that yesterday there was just one janitor... the bastards are multiplying."

Jack smiled them and winked to Faywen.

"Well, this is the Mathematics institute, i guess there really must be some class happening in that room. UFBA usually can't spare empty rooms. Also, Algebra Something sounds weird stuff enough to that weird room. But let me check a few things"

Hurrying to the student who talked to him, Jack asked:

"Hey dude, do you know when this Algebra something class will be over? I heard that they installed a projector or something yesterday and the class would finish early because some adjustment... You heard something about it?"
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct - 12:28

Jack and Faywen:
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct - 17:20

Jack almost arched his eyebrowns, suspicious, But then he squeezes his eyes, approached the subject and asked with a slightly frightened and mysterious voice.

"You mean, they installed it in 2012? But i just saw the janitor yesterday..."

He didn't think that the student was lying. Nope, he didn't. But he wanted to mess with him and see his reaction. Actually, if the projector stuff was truth, things just were just getting more and more interesting.

Still, Jack was already laughting inside.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct - 17:41

Jack and Faywen:
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct - 17:47

Jack chuckled sincerely, he wasn't a sore loser, then he looked at Faywen and shrugged.

"Guess we should just wait for the others and for the class to end. What you think?"

Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct - 0:53

Faywen laughed at Jack's joke, somewhat nervously. As Jack questioned the other student, she stared at the two janitors trying to see if they were up to anything. Her attention was caught though when she heard the student say that the projector was put in last year.

When Jack turned back to her, she nodded at him, "Looks like all we can do is wait, although..." She inclined her head towards the janitors. "I'm going to try something."

She walked up to the two janitors with a flirty look, "Hey," she said, "Sorry to bug you when you're working so hard but do you have a minute? Are you guys new here? Do you know of another janitor? He came here to install a projector?"
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct - 1:24

The Class was a waste of time. The teacher said that he was going to teach new things, but all he was doing was trying to fix the projector, restarting the computer, complaining about the terrible homepage of the college and correcting the activity that everyone should've done. Some random miss kept asking him about the activity and how to do it.

All that passed in his mind was necromancy and the weird magic classes. Maybe it was better for him to find Jack and Faywen and try to find something more. The teacher wasn't even paying attention to the messy class, so Kinson left with the vague and always useful excuse of "I have an emergency, i must go.", he would catch up the subject later.

Trying to hide his expression of frustration and anger, the young mage breathed deeply and started searching for his colleagues. If they were investigation, they probably would be in the same room as yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct - 23:38

Faywen and Jack:

Kinson:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct - 1:41

Faywen sighed and turned back to Jack, "Well that idea was a bust. What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reanna Roleplay Forum :: Roleplaying :: Short Adventures-
Jump to: