Reanna Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum for random role playing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 5:11

As they walked, Jack saw the students looking at to their direction nervously. That was strange. He didn't say anything to the others, but there was something about that that felt so... wrong. It really got under his skin. Something is going on, he thought. Something is really going on.

The rain was really something he didn't predicted. He was looking to the window earlier, maybe the building blocked part of the rain in that direction?

"Aww, man!", he said, disappointed. "Our bones will get wet if we go the to library right now!"

He looked around aimlessly, while trying to remember if there was a lab in the mathematics institute. He knew a lot about UFBA, but being from the Humanities' Interdisciplinary Bachelor, he went to the mathematics institute only a few times.

"Anyone knows if there's a lab here?", he asked. "And by the way, which courses do you do here in UFBA? I'm from one of the I.Bs"
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 5:15

Jack remembering roll:

Feywen remembering roll:

Kinson remembering roll:
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 5:16

Jack's explosion:

Feywen's explosion:

Kinson's explosion:
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 5:20

Jack and Kinson only:

Faywen only:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 7:23

Faywen shrugged, "I don't know much about this place but I think I once heard some students around here saying something about going to the lab to use a computer. No idea where though but I think it's in this building. It's probably better not to risk getting soaked and there's no harm checking out the rest of the building." She didn't mention how creepy she was finding the mathematics institute though. Or that her fight or flight instinct was currently telling her to leave and get away from the weird man and the weird students.

She stared longingly at the open spaces for a while and then turned and looked at Jack. "I do the science course." she said, "What are I.Bs?"

((I really hope science and maths aren't in the same building or same area lol xD Incidentally, science is actually what I studied in real lide -- and because I didn't actually think of what my character was studying before, it was my natural first choice Razz And because I actually have no idea what courses are run at the university. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 12:05

'Another normal day in Salvador, with and unpredictable and strong rain' Kinson thought. He didn't walk to much in this institute but for the few times he was here he remembered that there was a lab on the second floor.

"Now that i remember, there is a lab in here, no need to get soaked. Sir Jack, Miss Faywen please follow me." With another quick bow to his colleagues, Kinson put his handson the back and started heading towards the institute again at an average pace.

Maintaining a neutral expression he quickly looked at some of the other students. Why people tend to look like this to him in almost every corner of the city? That was uncomfortable.

"I'm from the Computer Sciences course. Not exactly where my heart lies but it's, let's say, interesting."
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 13:11

((@Tyghorn use italic to illustrate thoughts, it's easier c:))

NO SHIT.
April was furious when she started replying the email.

"Dear professor, I don't know what kind of prank are you trying to pull on me, but I was in time for classes, such as 3 more colleagues. We were informed that you decided to change the classes into the underground floor of the Mathematics Institute. Apologies if I sound too rude, I don't mean to disrespect your authority, but this university is being a mess from the first day I started classes, and honestly, since I'm only interested in your subject and until now we haven't even met, I wonder if I'm just wasting my time for someone else's perverse pleasure.

Please clarify this mistake by informing me in which classroom you finally decided to stay. And then we can discuss about the other matters.

April."

She sighted in frustration, how come people still didn't know how to proper communicate on the XXI century? She was almost starting to miss her older teacher...

((I'm not changing my previous statement, go to the mall and wait until Alex is out, I'll pick him early because of the rain Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://reanna.forumotion.com
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 14:14

(( No, there are classes all around, even for a single graduation course :3 A person doing computer science might just have to take a subject at the math institute, and another on the physics institute... there is a lot of walking involved =x ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 19:07

While waiting for Jack to reply, Faywen turned to face Kinson as he started to speak. Now you remember... she thought, internally rolling her eyes. Kinson was strange, she decided. Sir Jack? Miss Faywen? A bow? Who does that these days?  She supposed he was being polite but it weirded her out slightly but she was as curious as the other two so started to follow after him. That's all I seem to be doing these days... following men, she thought. Out loud she spoke, "Are you coming Jack?"

((Who is Alex? I suppose we'll find out later Razz
Hahaha well exercise is good Razz))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 20:01

Jack raised an eyebrow to Kinson manners. That was weird. Maybe a little stupid. "Sir"? He wasn't a sir. Maybe Kinson wasn't so rich after all. That looked like the manners of someone who served rich people. A fancy waiter? A mafia guy? Well it doesn't mattered right now. Some Awakened were strange by nature.

Faywen and Kinson took a few steps inside the building, but Jack got distracted looking once more to the students. Something was so wrong there. Why everyone was looking to they nervously? Sure there was nothing wrong with their faces. For a second, the always smiling and cheerful face of Jack showed only concern and bad mood.

The spell was broken when Faywen called for him. Then Jack shook his head and smiled at the girl's and Kinson direction.

"Sorry. Got a little distracted here."

He walked if them, after giving a last look to the students.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot!", he started to talk, joyfully. "I.B stands for Interdisciplinary Bachelor. There's one for each science area or something like that. There's one for Human Science, Natural Science, Arts and... things like medicine and other medical stuff i think. Mine is the Humanities Interdisciplinary Bachelor. In the I.Bs the student can choose almost 100% of his classes only a few are mandatory. I can, for example, get classes from Journalism, History, Anthropology, Social Sciences and well, every UFBA's course categorized as Human Sciences. That also mean that i'll graduate in Humanities sometimes that is basically graduating in... nothing. But I.B students can make another course right after finishing the I.B, without needing to get the classes he already made and without the need to fill the optional and electives classes."

Jack shrugged.

"People say that in foreign countries Universities are more like this. But in Brazil these I.B things only exists here in UFBA."

(Alex is April's little son)
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 22:08

((Little brother, actually c:))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 23:18

Faywen noticed the dark look that crossed Jack's face. Hmmm, she thought, Maybe there's more there than I thought. He soon re-joined them and was back to being happy, however. She listened intently and nodded, "Ah I see. I think I didn't pay enough attention at orientation."

She had been following behind Kinson but suddenly stopped, "Kinson, you don't have to call me Miss. Faywen is fine with me." She flashed him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 23:40

Of course! Kinson wondered I'm among colleagues, students. Not the snob and rich people who i use to give a ride or meet in elite nightclubs, restaurants or events.

"Sure Mi... Faywen, i'm sorry." He smiled back. Even being a loner it was somehow nice to feel lost with those two, they were more original, sincere. He didn't know if they would like to walk alongside him, but it was a chance to try to be more social.

"So Si.. Jack. Do you mind if i call you Jack? As you were saying, you can basically study whatever you want in this I.B course? Sounds really cool, a lot of useless classes in Computer Sciences..."
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 23:46

In the campus:
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 0:17

"Well, the name IS Jack, isn't?", said with a quick smile.

Jack scowled at the sight of the guy who looked to them with anger. What the fuck was happening? For a second, Jack even give a thought about the possibility that they weren't in UFBA anymore, but in a weird as fuck parallel dimension. That was nonsenses, of course. He just couldn't find a explanation to some student's behavior. Could be that they all were awakened and Jack, Kinson and Faywen did something wrong? That was almost ridiculous as the parallel dimension theory.

Jack stared back to the guy that looked at them. Trying to discern something different or maybe recognize the guy. Or maybe Jack's supernal vision would reveal something.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 2:37

(( Oh damn, something happened and the post I could've swear I've made was not posted. Must have misclicked ))

Jack only:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 3:17

Faywen felt weird. She was feeling a strange feeling she had never felt before with other humans, one she only felt with her animals -- a sense of camaraderie? She shook her head. This was normal. Whenever you're on the same side, you think people are better than they are and then that leaves you open to be backstabbed.

She walked beside Kinson and Jack though, trying to remind herself not to be too trustful. When they reached the lab, they found they were not alone and not in friendly company either. She glared back at the unfriendly student. These people reminded her why she hated humans. "Why don't we sit here?" She said to the other two pointing to a computer that didn't have too many people sitting nearby.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 10:52

"Sure." Kinson followed, giving a threatening glare to the angry student as he passed. Pulling the chairs so his colleagues could sit, Kinson sits lastly. He wasn't an excellent student of his course but managed to learn some good things. If somehow there were anything weird with the pendrive data he thought it would be possible to help.

(( Where is your sidequest Raxiell? ))
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep - 14:34

((I gave up, not enough XP in fighting Salvador's traffic u.u))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep - 21:36

In the Campus:
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep - 21:38

Computers dice roll:
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep - 21:39

10-again:
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep - 21:44

Kinson only:
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Sep - 0:09

Now, that was something interesting, not normally seen in the classes. Without looking to his colleagues, Kinson raised an eyebrow, looking at the pendrive data.

Isn't this... curious? Sounds like there is something suspicious going on...

"Well, these folders are protected. I can try to force-break them and discover the password, but it will take some time. I suggest that we copy these files and then try to open them, without compromising the original data"

Kinson couldn't be sure if they were involved in any conspiracy, but that was the way he liked. First understand the conspiracy, then, if it was necessary, break it.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Sep - 6:47

Faywen stared at the computer screen in front of her. She frowned and wondered who the students were. Could these students be being targeted for some sinister purpose? Even more troubling was the "BEWARE" file. What was the Square and the Circle?

She gazed at Kinson as he spoke, "I'm not too good with computers so I'd go with whatever you think is best for unveiling what's in the pendrive." She couldn't quite fight off the worried look on her face and unconsciously started smoothing her hands over dress agitatedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reanna Roleplay Forum :: Roleplaying :: Short Adventures-
Jump to: