Reanna Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum for random role playing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Sep - 23:13

Jack smiled at the screen. It was a almost maniac smile. He didn’t known that much about computers and stuff. But encrypted data in a pen drive sounded like serious business. Even more if it was a pen drive found in THAT room and with that strange “script”.

It was like being in a James Bond meets magic plot. And that was fucking amazing! Since… forever Jack was waiting for some adventure like this. Well, not like this. He was more an “Indiana Jones” guy, but that would do.

"Well,", Said Jack without hiding the excitement,"this must be a really serious shit. Dude, i can't barely guess what we have found! That Circle and Square shit, don't have a clue... Hey, i think it's not a good idea to force-something these things here in the lab. We need some privacy or something. But maybe we could check with more attention to the assignment of the students. See if we recognize someone...

Jack's eyes blinked and he looked around feeling like he was being watched.

"Or if we find us there."

Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Sep - 23:31

In the Campus:
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 0:14

Magic was a tricky thing to manipulate. One couldn't expect much logic from magics and mages, that's why Kinson liked it. It was always possible to discover something fantastic between it's mysterious ways.

"You are right Jack." Kinson remained talking low, only to his colleagues. "We can give a peek at those non-encrypted files. I have a nice computer at home, if you wish i can keep the pendrive and try to open them at home. I'm sure we will meet again in another class, or we can change emails or phone numbers, as soon as i discover something i can get in touch."

It wasn't very wise to change information with people you just met, but Kinson had a feeling that he would meet with this particular colleagues again, so it wasn't that bad. After all, they were curious about the data too.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 7:15

Faywen shuddered involuntarily when Jack mentioned being found. She was much more used to being the predator than the prey. Being the prey unnerved her.

Well then, the solution's simple, a voice in her head spoke, Don't be the prey. With that thought, she straightened up and banished away her worried face.

"You're right," she said to Jack, catching his excitement, "There is definitely something here and the sooner we figure it out, the better." She smiled at him.

As she stared at the names on the screen, she gasped, "I think that person is in one of my classes," she said pointing at the screen. "I always thought they were smart but I didn't realise they were that smart."

She was a little wary though when Kinson suggested he take the pendrive, what if he discovered something and didn't tell them? They were all on the same side for now but how long would that last? In any case, she didn't have a phone number and the only email she had was the university one.

"I don't have a phone..." she said, "And before you think I'm making it up, you can search me if you like. Don't have enough money for one. The only email I have is the university email and it's probably not the best idea to be sending this information on the university email..." She paused. "You know," she said at last with a coy look on her face, "I've got the rest of the day free, I don't mind coming over and helping you, if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 15:52

(( Well, April is not coming back today, so I'll be giving sequence to her day ))

April only:
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 16:24

((Yay my sidequest is back Cool ))

April sighted and tried to send the email again, it wasn't like she could do anything else. Sure, she could try the teacher's phone, but that would include driving aaaall the way back to UFBA in the rain to get it, and she was not feeling particularly willing to do so. Instead, she parked at the shopping center's open space, grabbed her things, opened her umbrella and went straight to the food corner, the only place with tables and chairs were she could sit and wait without being bothered. Normally she would just walk the shopping a little, looking for books or some new cosine unnecessary device, but this time it was early, and she had the 'borrowed' book from the mage class. By now, she wasn't really interested in the book's content at all - it wasn't the right room, so it would just be a normal and boring book, but it was about UFBA, thus she pretended it could hide some interesting information regarding magic, something any sleeper would write as perhaps an odd characteristic but she could tell the difference.

Or at least that was what she was hoping to do; this 'magic' deal was way to fresh for her, and she still had trouble working things out, understanding the soft nuances. Still, it was being displayed as a regular subject at the university, so there was a little bit of her working out conspiracies and wondering how deep things would go.
Back to top Go down
https://reanna.forumotion.com
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 16:52

April only:

Last edited by Mococa on Tue 9 Sep - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 17:13

April found curious how the previous owner/borrower of the book kept 'correcting' the date lines. Could the book be really that wrong, or someone just wanted to screw the other students who would take the book after - assuming someone would borrow it later, after all it was hidden on a false bottom drawer in the underground area...

She checked her phone for the current hour and set the alarm to ring by 5:30 PM, she didn't want to get involved with the reading and miss picking up Alex, specially with the rain going on.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 17:48

April only:
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 18:51

((Brutally cutting Raxiell's "fantastic adventure" in the shopping =D))

It wasn't very common to invite someone to his house in a first meeting. Kinson was in a sensible situation, trying not to be rude and trying to be helpful at the same time. After some thinking he decided that it wouldn't be a big problem invite these people to check the files and maybe discuss what could be happening.

"Well, sure. Both of you would be welcome at my apartment. if you don't have nothing more to do we can head there immediately."

If they were in some kind of conspiracy, Kinson would be exposing himself, but even for a paranoid like him, he didn't believe a lot in this possibility.
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 19:20

"Don't you have a notebook in your car or something like that? If we discover something interesting we'll still be in UFBA. Besides, if it's still raining, it'll take a lot to get wherever you live, man".

It was not that Jack didn't like Kinson. Well, in some level Jack didn't liked Kinson. He managed to pretend and not to show it but in truth, he couldn't cope with all that "richness" and tidiness. Jack's punk days were years behind, but he still got some manners. Most of the times, rich a high middle class people sucked.

"By the way, what time is it? Kinda lost track of time here."
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 19:30

(( It's 3h and 20 min p.m))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 19:50

Mysterious dice incoming:
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 21:16

((@mococa I'm going to make u roleplay Alex cuz he's my baby u3u))

"Not very interesting, the teacher did not show up again, can you believe it?" April answered in a somewhat playful voice - being around Alex often caused that effect on her personality. She loved her brother more then anything, and being around him always brought the best of her at surface: she felt happier, prouder, stronger and hardly tired. Sure they didn't look alike that much - aside the bluegreen eyes, heritage of their mother's side, April was (and had always been) overweight with very light skin and straight blond hair, while Alex was skinny and tan, with waved dark brown hair he liked to keep really short. April noticed when people commented that fact, back when he was born, as her dad was also light skinned (not like her or her mother, though). She would often backslash people saying her dad had African and Indian ancestry, which was obviously a lie since she never met her dad's parents, as he was an orphan. Still, like any Brazilian, the odds of this fact being true were at least 90%, so it could not be a lie and that was enough for her to believe. Regardless of what biology said, Alex would always be her beloved young sibling, and nothing could ever change her mind about this fact. "But how about your day, did you had fun in classes today?"
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 21:51

April only:

Last edited by Mococa on Tue 9 Sep - 22:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 21:55

(( On a side note: You tried, mysterious dice :< but there will be other opportunities ))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 21:59

(Aha! Told you that Alex was April's son! Apparently this is the most villainous character Raxiel ever played with us. Mina and Alita - her other characters - were villains too. But even Mina being a evil Witch she never did something so nefarious as eat her own son's leg).
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 22:36

((@kobold Don't worry, if Jack behave I'll have April cook and care for him, so he don't need to be all jealous about Alex =x))

"You would love that, wouldn't you?" April smiled at his provocation; loving him or not, she was tough with Alex routine, and would never allow him to stay awake past bed time in school days. "Anyways, I'm thinking in french fries with burgers! I'm craving for fries, I hate having fast food salad for lunch. And before you get all exited, don't forget it's veggie day for you." She smiled, waiting for his answer. April was a vegan, not by pity of the poor animals or because she needed to eat healthy, but because it was a culinary challenge, specially when it came to pastries. But of course she wound't force her decision over her brother's habits, so they made a deal where 3 times a week he would eat anything she'd cook, and the others days he get to pick the menu for his meals, as long as they were healthy - and if not, it washer job to make things delicious and safe-proof for a 8 year old.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 1:49

April Only:
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 2:30

"Fine, but you'll have to eat at least twice watermelon this time. I don't know where you get these habits!" she said in a playful tone.

Arriving at their new home was a relief, though April did not sympathize that much with the local - it was a smalltime apartment condo halfway near Alex's school and the hospital, and while the place wasn't small nor decrypted old (such as several Salvador's building she visited before), it still didn't felt like home. Besides, there were 3 times more neighbors then back in her old house, if you didn't consider the other 5 floors.

She put her young brother to bath while she worked on dinner; after eating she would help him with his homework and clean the house superficially while he was playing in his room. After Alex had gone to sleep, she would do the laundry, take her own bath and work until 1 AM, time when she would drop nearly dead in bed, as she would have to wake up early to leave Alex at school. Adding UFBA to her daily activities wasn't really pleasant, but she would work things out eventually, like she always have.

This day, however, she decided to take a personal break in other to snoop around the book a little longer - she was ahead of schedule for her current job, so a day off wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 6:00

((LOL you guys are mean @tyghorn and @kobold -- but hilarious too Razz I suppose Alex could be April's son pretending to be her little brother xD))

Faywen noted Kinson's hesitation. Well, she thought, That's either a good sign that he's cautious around people who he doesn't know very well or a bad sign that he's hiding something... When he made up his mind and invited them over, she smiled at him.

Jack, however, had other plans it seemed. Faywen glanced in his direction, "Well you make a good point, Jack, I guess it all comes down to whether or not Kinson has a notebook? It's 3:20pm by the way," she said. She stared around the room, trying to see if any of the other students happened to be eavesdropping on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 13:39

((Why every Raxiell's character has to be a cultist/evil witch who cooks children and brings despair?))

"Unfortunately i haven't brought my notebook. Only do it when needed for some classes, but didn't imagined i would get into this... situation. Anyway i don't live very far and i have a car, even with the rain i think we can make it in 30~40 minutes counting some traffic. Even so if you don't wish to come Jack, i can leave you in a nearby bus stop."

Kinson didn't wanted to ask where he lived, but if he would mention it, depending where it was, he could give a ride. Sure they wouldn't be very happy about him taking the pendrive, but if they didn't want to, no problem at all. It was already 15:20, much time have passed and even with this mystery, Kinson really wanted to get home."
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 14:54

April only:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 16:54

It looked like Jack needed some persuading. "Come on Jack," Faywen said playfully, pretending not to notice that he disliked Kinson, "Don't you want to find out what's in the pendrive? It shouldn't take too long, right? And getting a ride in this weather sounds like a good idea to me."
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 18:01

((I don't cook children, I hit on vampires and feed of rats. The rest is pretty much right u_u))

April was rather curious about the notes, did they all belonged to the same person? She couldn't stop thinking of this person as deeply paranoid character. She actually started wondering if someone wouldn't be upset because she had taken the book away; it couldn't be her teacher's, since they were in the wrong room. April decided to returned the book to the same place the next day; if only it was her teacher's at least she would have a good reason to take it. She was a bit frustrated for not realizing anything out of the ordinary in the text aside the owner's notes, maybe because it was marked already? Or maybe because she did suck at the magic thing, or maybe the book didn't have anything at all to be discovered...

Still, it has been a busy day and April decided it was time to rest. She tried to mail back her teacher once again, and if by the morning she had no answers, she would go look for his number in the collegiate, since she had to return to deliver the book anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reanna Roleplay Forum :: Roleplaying :: Short Adventures-
Jump to: